Today is my 6-month bandiversary, and all is going well. At this point, a few observations are that:*I'm almost 40 pounds down!!
*I feel lighter and healthier
*Everyone has been noticing that I've lost weight
*I feel like I look much better
*I'm on the cusp of fitting back in my Banana Republic pants (though they really aren't in style anymore, so it's just a point of pride to have them fit properly!)
*I'm starting to get excited about shopping again
*I am about half way through the weight loss part of this journey, and feel confident that I'm going to get to goal and keep it off.
*I am really, really happy that I decided to get my band.
Happy 6-Month Bandiversary!!!

10 comments:
Happy Bandiversary to you, Happy Bandiversary to you, happy 6 month bandiversareeeeeeeee, happy bandiversary to you!
cha cha cha
Catherine it's your Bandiversary, Happy Bandiversary Catherine! Look at you rocking your band! You're doing great and you look great, keep it up and keep letting us know how it's going!
xx
I didn't even realize! Wow its been 6 months for us both. Crazy! I finally made it to 200 lbs as of today. Hopefully in the next few days I will have that big 1 back! Happy Bandiversary!
Happy Baniversary!!! congratulations on all of your fabulous accomplishments!!
Wow - 6 months... Congrats! I've been following your blog for longer than I thought!!! I'm a bit over 2 months out - can't wait to see where I am in 4 more! Keep up the GREAT work Catherine!
Congrats!
Great work Catherine.
Congratulations
Yanetsy
Hi....
Just found your blog...it's lovely. Happy Bandiversary!
You are doing great!
Judi
Catherine,
Congrats on the 6 month mark! It's brill. I can totally see you reaching that final destination. Keep posting so we know how you are going :)
Cara
Just found your blog. Happy 6 month bandiversary!!! :) Will be following your story to slimness...
LBG xx
Post a Comment