Tuesday, April 21, 2009

THIRTY-NINE!!!!

My scale has been stuck at the same weight for nearly 2 weeks. So, this weekend, I mixed it up with what I was eating, and actually took in MORE calories than I'd been having (at the advice of some bandsters on LBT). Then, yesterday, I got back to my usual routine and swam and. . . . . lo and behold! The scale is down 2.2 lbs this morning.

I'm at 39 lbs down in total! It looks good for me to make it to 40 down by the end of April, which is where I hoped to be when I started this process!! YAAAAYYYY!!!

4 comments:

bugginbri said...

Congratulations! You go girl!

Amy W. said...

oooh, one more and you hit 40!...yes I am a very skilled mathematician (sp?). Anyways...I find that eat more to lose weight hard to do. Not the eating more part...I can do that :) its just hard to wrap your mind around. But like you, I have read a lot on LBT about how you cant eat too little or too much, but like goldie locks and the three bears...you have to find what is just right for you! How many calories do you think you are taking in?

Catherine55 said...

I'm not tracking, but I'm probably at around 1200 calories per day.

I'd like to thank the frittata, wine and frozen yogurt I had over the weekend for helping me make it to this milestone! :) :)

Linda O said...

You are one pound away from 40! That is so wonderful. Congrats!