Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SIXTY-FIVE!!!!!

I could not believe my eyes this morning!! The 3 pounds that I was up this weekend are now all gone, and they took that pesky extra .2 with them! Woo-hoo!! I guess going back to Boot Camp and the concern I had about losing/putting back on muscle weight was not an issue.

I am now officially exactly 10 pounds from my goal! (And 20 from my aspirational goal.) Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17 comments:

MandaPanda said...

Wahooo!!! Congratulations! You'll hit your goal in no time!

Catherine55 said...

From your mouth to God's ear. . ! I am really encouraged to have hit 65 though! I can't believe I only have 5 to go to hit SEVENTY!

It was so unimaginable to me before life with the band that I'd be able to ever lose this much. I feel so incredibly grateful.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You are amazing, goal will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Woot Woot! That is awesome, ten more pounds!

susieq4givn said...

Congratulations! You are such a beautiful inspiration!

Mary said...

AMAZING CATHRINE! You are doing so fabulous!! you will be in the single digit clothing soon as well if you arent already! :o)

meandmygizmo said...

<---doing the happy dance for you!! That's so exciting!! Job well done!! ;-)

uh said...

What a great Thanksgiving surprise! congrats!

Kristen said...

Girl! Congrats on the 65 pounds!! You (along with so many of these other bandsters) have been such an inspiration to me as I am just now beginning my lap band journey. I was banded on October 23, 2009 which is exactly one year after you!! It has helped me a lot to go back and read your older blogs as you were beginning and seeing the progress of your weigh loss to gauge how I am doing. It has only been 3 weeks since my surgery and I am about 17 pounds down. I noticed that at the month mark you were 14 pounds down last year and that encouraged me that I am losing weight successfully at a healthy rate. Anyways, thanks for your encouraging and enlightening blogs! Congrats again girl!!

Brooke said...

YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. It is amazing, when you think about it. You're lifestyle has changed so much for the better and you always had a positive outlook but now you just glow!

Congrats!

MB said...

YEA!!! I'm so excited for you, Catherine--and I love the car number!!!!

Sarah said...

Alright Catherine! Whoo Hooo! I can't believe that you're 10 pounds away... one more pound and it is single digits away! What an amazing accomplishment - job well done my friend!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

OMG! 10 lbs away is so unimaginable to me at this point! You must feel like you're on cloud 10 (better than cloud 9) no matter what! yay for you! You are doing so well. And youjust proved it's not always harder to lose the last few! Way to go!

THE DASH! said...

Was there ever any doubt you would hit this number with the amount of dedication you've put in? Wonderfully fantastic news, Catherine. We come to you to see the things that are possible for us. Huge Congrats!!! (OMG you are almost there!!! I feel excited big time for you!!)

The Former Fat Girl said...

Catherine- 65 is fabulous !! Way to and in no time you'll be writing a post with big caps I MADE IT !! Cant wait ....

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! That's awesome...and a great late b-day present, LOL :)

Last Option Atty said...

WHAT A MILESTONE!!! CONGRATSSSS