FINALLY!! I'm down 64.8 as of this morning. That means I've got 10.2 to go to get to goal! Woo-hoo. Unfortunately, I cut the timing close on Boot Camp last night . . and my cab driver took a wrong turn, so I wound up being too late to do the class. I'm going to go tonight to make up for last night. Hopefully the workout won't result in my weight going up due to muscle weight.
7 years ago

10 comments:
Whoo Hoooo!!! Great work! So... what are you going to celebrate with when you get to 75? Anything extra special planned?!?!?
Congratulations!! Goal is just around the corner!
SOOO AMAZING!!! Dang Cab driver!!!! good that you are going to make up for it though!!! Your doing fantastic!!!
Congrats!!
Sarah, I haven't figured a reward out yet for 75! Getting to goal still seems a little unreal to me and it's just now sinking in that (scale permitting. . ) it isn't that far away!
I'm thinking that the reward should be clothing-based. There are these boots . . Frye Matilda boots. . that I really want. But, the calf size is 1/2 inch smaller than my calf. . and they are expensive, so I have been longing for them from afar. . maybe that's a good reward!
Way to go!
I am sorry you missed your boot camp class, I know how disappointing that can be. I used to do Stacey's Boot Camp in CP and sometimes I would have to work late; which would make me miss a class.
Congrats - Goal is getting closer! Boots - get the boots when you reach goal!! I could love to have boots, right now all I can wear are ankle boots, my calves are too big, even for the stretchy ones - boo hoo!
That is FANTASTIC !! Wow congrats on doing so well and being so close to your goal. Those boots are a great idea...you can ALWAYS use boots !! =)
OOPS - damn taxi driver - but OMG you've hit 62 - you and Sarah are about the same weight down now - how brilliant you both are. 10 pounds to go (heck - that sounds SO little - probably because it is!!) Major celebration coming up at your apartment.. (Will we all fit?? lol)
Your perseverence and commitment to exercise is inspiring! 64 is an amazing thing! so glad you broke through the plateau!
Post a Comment