Monday, November 16, 2009

Vlog Time!

Time for another vlog! Thanks everyone for all of your sweet comments today. . and offers to find me a suitable guy! I love it! Cara, your description sounded just fine and dandy to me! :)

Here is another vlog from me. . . I hope I don't say "anyway" as much as I do in vlogs in real life. . . !

8 comments:

Mattsmom said...

I loved your Vlog! It really does make you come to life to hear your voice and see you! That probably sounds wierd but thanks for the vlog! I think it's just awesome to share clothes to our sisters as we shrink!!! I can't wait to see Angie's pictures! Have a great night!

THE DASH! said...

Glad you're over the 'birthday blues' hump.. you definetely sounded more upbeat which is just lovely.
I always love your vlogs - there's nothing like hearing your voice and seeing you in action to make things come to life. Hope you were spoilt on your big day. xxxx
PS Still on the lookout.. I'm spruking you for all I'm worth lol xxx

Debi said...

Loved your vlog & your side by side pics were amazing, like night & day! You look absolutely fantastic & I think that you should definitely let Cara find you someone from down under!! If I wasn't happily married, I would take her up on it too!! LOL

Catherine55 said...

Help! I don't like the way I shrank this video to fit it on BlogSpot. Can someone tell me how to shrink video file size below 100 MB without losing so much quality? I used to be able to find good instructions via Google, but just couldn't find the page this time!

Angie Cummings said...

Aww I love you! I'm so excited about the dress - of course I'll post pics!

xo

Amy W. said...

You look so dang skinny in this vlog! For real...well miss almost wearing size medium undies and size 8 dresses...I guess you are skinny now! You also seem really happy and giggly! Perhaps from Mr. Frenchie?

Thanks for vloggin!

carla said...

You look great in this vlog...You are so skinny :-)

seckert08 said...

So nice of you to hear Angie's need and respond to it! Can't wait to see the pics! Enjoyed your Vlog!