Friday, December 4, 2009

SIXTY-SIX!!!

Wow. . this last pound was hard-earned amidst Thanksgiving and December's holiday parties! I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to do a proper post . . . will get on that this weekend! Just wanted to share the 66 news. . . :)

12 comments:

Amy said...

WOW, congrats! You deserve to relish in the moment!

Amy

Louie said...

You rock!

Yana said...

What a pretty number!

Shels Kharma said...

Congrats!! I cant wait to get onto the losers bench!!

Tamara said...

Awesome.....congrats!

Nicole said...

Way to go!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

CeeJay said...

Great job!!!

Barbara said...

Absolutely Fantastic .. what a great accomplishment...

THE DASH! said...

Here you are.. where have you been, girl??

What a whopping big number you have .. hehe.. seriously.. thats a beautiful sight. Big smoochy congrats. xxxx

Lynn said...

Yippee!!!! You rock.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

Way to go woman! You are so CLOSE to goal!!!