both photos are beautiful, but you surely can see a difference- it reminded me of Amy W.'s post- look at YOUR collar bones! You will be the hit of the event in that gorgeous dress!
Wow-- a major difference.... I agree the before shot is a very attractive one as well. The after shot is a very attractive one of a slim woman: you! Amazing progress, many congrats, I cannot say it enough...
You know what I love about your body? You have curves in all the right places. Marilyn Monroe was bigger than you by several sizes, but you remind me of her in that dress bc you have boobs :), and tiny waist, and a nice curve to your hips.
Amy -- I'm actually wearing a size 12 here (though it's probably more like a Real Human Size 10) -- I think MM was actually smaller, but I love you for thinking all of the above!! :)
You look amazing Catherine! I am looking around for the right price and good doctor at the moment...where did you get yours done? I saw you on lapbandtalk.com and read your post that it was done in Mexico? my email is jazrodriguez84@gmail.com
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
22 comments:
both photos are beautiful, but you surely can see a difference- it reminded me of Amy W.'s post- look at YOUR collar bones! You will be the hit of the event in that gorgeous dress!
Catherine.. you look like a hollywood starlet, ready for the red carpet.. just beautiful..
You look beautiful! What a great dress!! xoxo
Wow-- a major difference.... I agree the before shot is a very attractive one as well. The after shot is a very attractive one of a slim woman: you!
Amazing progress, many congrats, I cannot say it enough...
You're looking great! Can definetely see a difference. Woo hoo, for you! :)
And there it is - in all its glory - a super fit, sexy chick who is about to take the world by storm. What a difference xxxx
Wow, I love that dress! You look amazing!
Va va boom...you are gorgeous. Congratulations
Gorgeous!!!
I flippin' LOVE the new dress you had on today!! You look awesome in it as well! Job well done Catherine! ;-)
Gorgeous! Love that dress, and the collar bones!
Girl, you are gorgeous. Fab dress, awesome figure!
Wow, you look like your in your early 20's!!! You look great!!!
Have I told you all lately that I love you?? :) :)
xoxoxo,
Catherine
OMG!!! You look so freakin' GOOD!!! Way to go, Catherine! :)
You look fabulous! Knock 'em dead!
You know what I love about your body? You have curves in all the right places. Marilyn Monroe was bigger than you by several sizes, but you remind me of her in that dress bc you have boobs :), and tiny waist, and a nice curve to your hips.
Stunning!
That is a fantastic dress and you look even more so in it.
Amy -- I'm actually wearing a size 12 here (though it's probably more like a Real Human Size 10) -- I think MM was actually smaller, but I love you for thinking all of the above!! :)
You look absolutely fabulous!
SO FUCKING HOT. STRAIGHT UP. HOTTTT.
You look amazing Catherine! I am looking around for the right price and good doctor at the moment...where did you get yours done? I saw you on lapbandtalk.com and read your post that it was done in Mexico? my email is jazrodriguez84@gmail.com
Thanx!!
Post a Comment