7 years ago
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Dinnerland!
I think I missed out on some blogland drama today, which is fine with me. But, I do miss checking one of my favorite blogs . . Dinnerland. . . and am sending this shout-out to request an invitation! Try me at chroniclesfrombandland@gmail.com if you can't invite me through my user account (which is set up under another e-mail address). I hope all is well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm a lurker and just Favorited Dinnerland's blog within the last few days. Oh well.
ummm? what have I missed? Why has Dinnerland gone? What happened? I would like an invite too? I have been following her for a few weeks now...
I too noticed something was wrong when I tried to catchup on her blog! I have been MIA for over a week due to my FIL's death last week, so I am unaware of what happened.
Tell her we miss her!
I know about the dramas - some d**k called anonymous was harsh on her. Yes.. we want her back - I have to also wangle an invite now. I want to see how she is going and what she is up to.
Thank you all! I am sorry if I was a bit of a drama queen-- but my blog is re-opened.
Catherine, thanks for posting this and for your concern and interest and I hope you will all come back and begin reading again.
The post op period is really hard and I am really feeling very prickly right now... and I guess things just got the better of me.
Vanessa
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment