Sunday, January 24, 2010

So cute . . had to share!


I was on the phone with my sister earlier, and had muted the television. At one point, I looked over and saw that Max (my cat) had seated himself right in front of the television and was very intently watching a program about eagles! I've never seen him really watch TV before, and it was just so funny and cute that I had to take his picture!

19 comments:

Kim said...

I have a cat named Max! Of course he doesn't watch tv....he just lays around and eats!

Tamara said...

Adorable.

THE DASH! said...

I have a dog called Max. He does the same thing - loves the docos on the wild.. maybe wishing he was a fierce predator lol.

Love your kitty, Max. Look how intent he is. Maybe thinking of roast eagle?

Anonymous said...

so cute :-)

http://shesaworkinprogress-workinprogress.blogspot.com/

Brooke said...

Hi Catherine,

First time commenter - I just have to say your kitty is adorable! He does look very intent on watching that eagle... :)

Dinnerland said...

That is really funny. Your cat has a beautiful coat. What do you feed him?

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I love it when I catch the dogs watching TV, they are so into it they almost get into a trance. Cracks me up every time!

Catherine55 said...

I've heard that Max is the most common pet name! And here I thought I was being original! :)

Vanessa, I feed him Iams weight loss dry food and a small tin of Friskies wet food every day.

Honestly, he's the sweetest kitty. So cute and very snuggly!

MB said...

I just wanted to say how cute that is! (The word verification is 'catism'! Is that not crazy?!)

MandaPanda said...

I'm guessing he's thinking "mmmm...never tried eagle before..." kinda like when I watch food network. Thanks for sharing!

Jo said...

Loved your cat Max. He looks just like my Stuey! Seems like if you have one, you want two. It's very hard to even leave a pet store when they have adoption services going on.

They are alot of fun and low maintenance. Hope Max is in your life for a very long time!

Tiffani said...

We have a cat named Max, too, but we didn't name him, he was given to us with that name! :)

Too funny! My cats often watch my aquarium screensaver on my laptop!!

CC said...

ok so i just spent the afternoon reading EVERY SINGLE ONE of your blogs! let's hear it for unemployment! i just want to say a two things 1) you go girl! 2) thank you for sharing your journey you are awesome! :-)

Athena's Melting said...

That is too cute!

The Former Fat Girl said...

I wonder what he was thinking ?? It's such a adorable seen !!

Bianca said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

wow! your cat and mine may be brothers! my little zeus has the same coloring and a white belly/chest with a black nose. he's a fat boy! i catch him watching tv often too but usually just whatever's on. i love these pics. way cute!

Brooke said...

Oh man, you know me, love the pet photos. And when you have pets doing things that humans do it just makes it 10x funnier.

Cute!

Ali said...

Oh, tell Max that I was watching that show too! :-) It was actually pretty interesting.

--Ali