This is an event that I attend every year. Basically, all of the attorneys in my field who are in or have contacts in NYC come out for this event each year. It's a big black tie event, and I generally run into a ton of people who I've gotten to know through the years.
My friends Kathryn and Monique.

At last year's event, I was already 34 pounds down and feeling much better than I had in recent years. This event was always a tough one for me because I'd have to run into people who knew me before I put on the bulk of my weight, and up until last year, I was progressively heavier every year. I put a story about that in a post about last year's event.
Why?! Why is this man not into women?! So handsome though. . :)
This year, things were so different. I feel just great about my weight right now (thank you God, band, boot camp, and so many more people and things!) and had that amazing Karen Millen dress to wear. I just felt great and was excited about seeing old friends and colleagues. The event was so much fun, we had a really great table at our dinner this year (since I put it together of clients and one of my partners who I really like), and it was really nice to hear all of the positive things that people who I hadn't seen for a while say. NSV!!
We joked that Kathryn was trying to see if I have a six pack (um, yeah, not quite there. .) but maybe she was trying to feel my port! LOL!


18 comments:
You are looking fabulous! You are such an inspiration to me, That is so scary about the google thing!
"After" really looks good on you. Gosh, it must've felt a little like a debutante. Deservedly. Good work! =)
gorgeous!!
Stunningly gorgeous as usual :)
What an amazing dress on you! You look simply stunning. Way to go!! It must have been a fabulous night!
You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you.
You're looking amazing!
YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!
Check out the va va voom collar bones too! Looking good!
You go girl!! You look fabu.
Simply amazing progress.
Yes: I want to meet you too!!!
We'll have to sort that out soon...
you look gorgeous! hope you had a great time showing yourself off!
Lookin good! and, Damn! Why are guys that look that good gay? It's just not fair!
THAT DRESS IT H-O-T!! You Look amazing woman! Im glad you had a great time and its always more fun now that youu dont have to worry about the weight issue.
You look amazing!!! So does he....but seriosuly you deserve all the good things coming your way. Congrats
Sigh - yes, why is it all the handsome men are gay.. and the one in your pic is not exception. Bummer!
You look just beautiful, Catherine. I can't imagine going to an event like that. It's like a movie scene in one.. NYC.. Attornies.. party... dresses with a label..
Gorgeous! You AND the gay friend!
Looking fabulous - glad you had a good time!
OMG! You make that dress look more amazing than it does on it's own. Did that come out right? I'm eager to wear something like that - I don't know if I'll ever be able to show off my upper arms without surgery, though :)
Post a Comment