Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer Vlog

I thought it was high time for me to do another vlog! Here goes. . .


And, here is a photo showing the new dress I was wearing when I recorded the vlog. It's so much trendier, shorter, more bare-armed and more colorful than anything I would have dared to wear pre-band!

22 comments:

-Grace- said...

I'm glad to hear your Mom is doing better! I can't wait to see the Cavalli dress in Chicago--I'm sure it's incredible :)

Anonymous said...

It is so awesome to see you feeling so great in your own skin. That is my goal, I just watched you video and said outloud "that is my goal, right there" yes I want to be healthy and thinner but I want to feel at ease and confident with my body and it is so wonderful to see that you are there. I am glad to hear your mom is doing better too.

Angie Cummings said...

So good to see you Catherine! Glad you're feeling so good and settled into yourself! xox

THE DASH! said...

Crazy busy seems to be how us women live our lives huh. So glad your mum is doing better, I was thinking of you both.
You look great as usual, gorgeous. Was so great to get a catch-up vlog from you xxxx

Island Bandit said...

What a wonderful feeling! You can tell how happy you are with where you are now. You're glowing. From reading your blog and so many other inspiring ones in the past month and a half, I've learned that it's critical to enjoy every step and celebrate every stage of loss. So right now it's Woo Hooooo to be down 26lbs still a month and a half - 2 months BEFORE surgery.... but watching your vlog just now all i could think about was how i want to be saying just what you said next summer.

Stephanie M. said...

A sense of confidence in any situation and being able to walk into any clothing store and have the clothes look fabulous are two of the big things on my list to achieve. This is so inspiring! I'm almost 50 pounds down and if I can be near my goal and having wonderful summer experiences like you are next summer, that would be the icing on the cake. I really enjoyed this VLOG and can't wait to meet you in September!

LJ said...

I love your vlogs - it puts a voice to your other posts.

And I love your summer experience.

I was in NYC almost this time last year and boy was it hot. And I was uncomfortable.
I cannot wait to feel 'at ease' wearing a dress this summer, to feel comfortable at the beach. Heck, I live at the beach, about time I enjoyed it.

Glad to hear your mum is doing well.

Mary said...

That dress is HOT!!!!!! You look great in it!!

Pamela E. Williams said...

Awwww you are soooo cool!! I loved seeing your vlog. You look great and the dress is so cute.

I'm glad your mom is doing better. Congrats on the WL as well.

Ellen said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Yay for you feeling great and looking great! Can't wait to see the dress in Chicago!!! Whooo Hoooo!

Colls said...

It was great to see you Sunday! I am so sorry I ran right past you - but you knew what was up! SUPER STUCK! I wanted to stop and give you a big hug and tell you how amazing you look! I am so happy for you and all of your success and I am very glad to hear that you mom is feeling better. Still sending out good vibes for her and a comfortable recovery. <3

Cindylew said...

You look gorgeous...do you get tired of people telling you that??? Probably not.
I can't wait to meet you and your new dress in Chicago.

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

So nice to see you and hear you. Glad your mom is doing better! You look fantastic!

Lily's Mommy said...

Catherine....you are adorable! And inspirational! Thank you for being you! DeeDee

Donut Diva said...

you look Fan-freaking tastic! I am so jealous.
DD-
bandedup.blogspot.com

Bianca said...

You look smashing! Love the dress. And so nice to see and hear you. One of the things I'm most looking forward to is feeling 100% comfortable in my skin. It must be a wonderful feeling.

Glad to hear that your mom is doing better. Wishing her all the best.

MLM said...

Catherine - so wonderful to meet you on Sunday, even if just for a minute. Your blog was the first I found (and then Jenny) and when I read your blog, I felt ok.I felt normal. I related to many things you wrote about your journey, not telling a lot of people, etc. (and other things like work, restaurants, clothes, etc) but I didn't know this blog world existed until I found yours, so thank you! You really look so truly amazing and I can see how comfortable you are with yourself! Amazing! I would love to get together sometime, perhaps at another NYC brunch!! You have such great taste in clothes too ;)..I thought of you because I got a Missoni "Reach" skirt..way too small but was on super sale and I thought it would be a good goal..ok, longest comment ever..congrats again, and also glad your mom is doing better

CC said...

you are so beautiful! i can't wait to meet you (and your cavalli) in chicago! :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely to find your blog, and your new dress is darling...your new shape is even more darling...congrats on your progress

headin_to_mxico said...

You know what I thought when I saw that pic? That I was almost sorry you were at goal because I would LOVE for that dress to become a part of the traveling sisterhood and make its way to my house (not that I could squeeze in it yet). lol You have the best clothes ever! I think Im going to make you my personal shopper when I get to goal. You look so dang good in that dress! And you look so happy and healthy. Nothing short of inspirational.

Inspiration said...

OMG, you look great! I think I might print your picture and use it for inspiration! :)