Yesterday, I was back on mushies for the first time after my fill. Unfortunately, it seems like 1.7 ccs isn't going to take me to good restriction, so I'm going to go back to my doctor as soon as I can for another fill. I really couldn't tell a difference between 1.7 ccs and no ccs in the band -- though I was certainly chewing very carefully.
Will let you know if it's any different after the next day or two!
Congratulations to April & her husband on getting banded!
7 years ago

2 comments:
I have a 10cc band... at surgery that put in 2.3cc.. my first fill I got 2cc more... I can feel somewhat restriction.. not great.. I do get sick and full easier... but I know that it will also take another fill... just gotta hang in there... Hopefully it will get better for the both of us.
How are things now? Any change?
I've been following your journey and was have been thinking about you!
http://cookiescakesandshakes.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment