Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Measuring Up, Part 2

I took my measurements again last night, since I'm at a 10 lb point. And, I've lost 11.8 inches in total! Here is how I've done since I started:

Waist: -3.2 inches
Hips: -3.25 inches
Chest: -3 inches (thank goodness it's slow loss . . no perceivable issues there so far. . .)
Wrist: -.5 inch
Forearm: -.4 inch
Thigh: -1 inch
Calf: -.75 inch
Ankle: 0 (same)
Upper Arm: .6 inch


Since my last measurements, which I took on January 26, 2009, the change has been:

Waist: -.7 inch
Hips: -1 inch
Chest: -2.75 inches (yikes! Guess it did finally come off there. . )
Wrist: same
Forearm: .1 inch
Thigh: .75 inch
Calf: -.75 inch
Ankle: 0 (same)
Upper Arm: .1 inch
(So, that's a loss of 6.15 inches in the last 10 lbs.)

Interesting to see that now the weight came off in different places (alas, mainly off the top. . ) during this last 10 lbs.
By the way, I got on the scale this morning, and it's the same as yesterday! I'm happy about this because every time I lose, I generally stay the same for a bit before I lose again. And, sometimes, the scale will be artifically down because I'm dehydrated or something and it will bounce back up a little the following day. HOWEVER, if it's the same 2 days in a row, I can relax a little and know that the loss was a real one. Onederland, I'm here to stay!

1 comment:

cindersnaz said...

Cat -

You are doing a FABULOUS job!!! Congratulations to your skinny self - I know you feel as good as you look!!! WAT TO GO!!!!!

Also, thank you so much for taking the time to keep up with your blog. I may not comment often, but I enjoy reading it daily!!!!

Cindy