I can hardly believe my eyes this morning, but I'm officially in ONEDERLAND. By today's count, I am down 30.8 lbs! I was so happy to see that number on the scale that I had tears in my eyes!
Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you! I only have 7 more lbs to go and I will be there too. I can only imagine what it feels like. Good for you!
How exciting!!! I am counting down too... only 4 more to go and I will be with you... As of today, I've lost 42lbs and couldn't be happier.... Never thought it would happen... only 58 more to go!
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
5 comments:
Congratulations - that is quite the accomplishment!!
You doing great!!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!!!
I am so excited for you! I only have 7 more lbs to go and I will be there too. I can only imagine what it feels like.
Good for you!
How exciting!!! I am counting down too... only 4 more to go and I will be with you... As of today, I've lost 42lbs and couldn't be happier.... Never thought it would happen... only 58 more to go!
Big gratz! I wish I could even SEE onderland! One day... *sigh*
Post a Comment