(Views from my window this morning)

It's official! My office is closed today due to the snow storm and high winds.
I got up early and will work from home for much of the day. However, this morning, I've been spending time finishing up my friends' wedding invitations. I was in the studio last night for about 4 hours, cutting the invitations and RSVP cards and printing the return addresses on the envelopes for the invitations and thank you cards. All in all, I am really pleased with how everything turned out!
I got up early and will work from home for much of the day. However, this morning, I've been spending time finishing up my friends' wedding invitations. I was in the studio last night for about 4 hours, cutting the invitations and RSVP cards and printing the return addresses on the envelopes for the invitations and thank you cards. All in all, I am really pleased with how everything turned out!Here is a shot of the super-scary guillotine that I used to cut the invitations! It could totally cut off someone's head -- yikes!

And, in band-related news, I am 3.2 lbs from ONEDERLAND. I am really excited to get back there -- Has been a while!

2 comments:
HI!
I'm a follower of your blog and saw those magical words - one-derland (word? words?) and had to say congrats... I'm still 50lbs away from there, but cannot wait to be there, what an exciting milestone to be approaching!
Angie
Thanks! I am really excited about it too. :) It's taking forever to get that 3.2 off though!! Of course, maybe that had something to do with what I ate and drank at that great party on Saturday. . .
Post a Comment