Not too long ago, I posted photos of myself in the studio doing a letterpress project. Last weekend, a friend of mine (who is a photographer) and I got together and staged a photo shoot for my various letterpress projects in my apartment. We worked for 11 hours, using things that I had around the house as props! He did an amazing job and I am in awe of how beautifully everything turned out!
Close-up of the bling & the pirate skirt -- Sharon loves pirates. . . there may even have been a pirate stripper at the event . . . :).
Here are a few shots that I thought you might enjoy.

These are the Christmas cards I made for myself to send last year -- the text is from Oh Little Town of Bethlehem. The inside says "Merry Christmas from the Little Town of NYC!" :)

Here is a fun shot of the bachelorette party invitations I made for Sharon! There are 2 invitations in the shot -- one showing the front, the other showing the back. 


These are the RSVP cards that go with the invitation. The stamp plays off of the compass on the map shown on the front of the Save the Date and the logo I made for them that was inspired by it.
And, here are the Save the Date postcards (though these were computer printed, not letterpressed).
Hope you enjoyed these! :)
Hope you enjoyed these! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment