I had my fourth day of boot camp last night, and it's getting better -- I am actually really loving it! I can already tell that I'm getting stronger, and I really enjoy pushing myself and the whole group setting of the class. People are very supportive and great. I even went running on Sunday night on my own because (a) I've been loving that working out feeling; and (b) I need to get better at running for boot camp!There is a great video showing the course at the link below. BTW, the cargo net is where I got most of my bruises! I've figured out how not to get as bruised, and I don't think I have any new bruises from my last two classes. WHEW!
http://purepowerbootcamp.com/media/video/ (the Fox News Channel clip is a really good one)

1 comment:
You go girl!!! You'll be rivaling marines soon!
Post a Comment