Monday, June 15, 2009

Catching up!

I never did post anything about the bachelorette weekend in Shelter Island (the weekend before last). It really was a very fun weekend, and pretty tame as far as bachelorette parties go! Here is a photo of our group at The Frisky Oyster in Greenport -- a great spot!

It was really good for me to go to this and to bond a bit with the other women who will be at the wedding (given that I have to see my former boyfriend there. . . possibly with this girl he has been dating). At least I feel like I have a bit of a possy who will have my back at the event! :) E (who is on the far left) has offered to step on my ex's foot in stilettos if he is causing me any grief whatsoever. :) Doubt we'll need that backup measure, but I sure do appreciate the solidarity!!


At Sunset Beach on Shelter Island, after dinner

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you to have your posse ready! You're going to look so fabulous that he won't know what to say!

lori said...

don't worry about a thing. looking good is going to be the best revenge. and revenge is sweet.