Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back Home!

Me, with my nephew & niece on "The Drop Zone"
I have to admit it. . Thanksgiving with the family was a blast!! It was so nice to see everyone and to feel so good while doing it! My dad and step-mother hadn't seen me since my surgery (though I speak with them often on the phone and they keep up with my blog), so it was great to get their very positive reaction to the change in my appearance! All went well band-wise, I worked out twice (including one very serious 90 minute spin class!) and am not too worried about the scale tomorrow.
I'm going to keep this short, since I only just got home. Just wanted to say that I hope that all of you had a very nice Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

MB said...

That looks so fun. I'm glad you had a good holiday.

Elliana said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Kudos on going to workout. I'll bet the ride with your niece and nephew was a lot more fun and comfortable than before the band.

THE DASH! said...

You look like you're having more fun than your nephew!! lol.. good for you. Thankful that it was a good break for you :) look forward to your next update.

Amy W. said...

haha, that is a fantastic picture and your nephew looks scared shi&^#@@!

MandaPanda said...

So glad you enjoyed the time with your fmaily. Ride looks likes a blast too!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great trip and I love the picture!!

Anonymous said...

On my list of things to enjoy again, fitting into ride seats comfortably! Glad you had a great family weekend.

Mary said...

Ohhhh I love that Picture!!! Looks like you had a great time!

p.s I heart Spin class!!! how about you??? I do it every week on fridays!