Hello, pretty! I've been waiting for you!!
After about 2 months of stalking these boots on-line. . and REFUSING to pay full price, I finally found them on sale on Piperlime yesterday! They only had ONE pair left in my size. . for a second there, it was touch and go!! But, I got them. . and had them sent by overnight delivery so that my wait would finally be over.I got home tonight, and they are in! I put on a good song to set the appropriate mood, changed into the dress I've been wanting to wear them with, and opened the box. But, when I tried to zip them, I couldn't!! AGH!!! My calves are still just a smidge too big for these boots!! Or. . . so I thought. . . after a minute of carefully adjusting them and pulling up the zipper, they were on!! And, they feel just fine and look great. Woo-hoo!!
I can't believe that I can finally wear normal boots! This is actually a big NSV for me, and I am so thrilled!
So, while the scale doesn't seem to want to move closer toward goal just yet, I'm going to enjoy things like these every chance I get! Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday that they are celebrating, and I am sure that 2010 has a lot of nice things in store for all of us!

16 comments:
CONGRATS, Catherine! I remember you mentioning the boot goal a while back, I think. Yea for you!!! And Happy Holidays back at ya!
Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you -- enjoy !!
Vanessa
I really like those boots! Merry Christmas.
They are GORGEOUS!!!! What a great NSV. Have a great Christmas
Awesome boots and even more awesome NSV!
Glad Christmas came early for you, congrats,
Amy
Omg, I HEART those boots!!! I don't blame you for diving right in! :)
Major boot envy here. Those are to die for!!!! Congrats!
GOrgeous Catherine!!! I haven't tried boots yet - still thinking the calf thing won't work, but I might have to! Merry Christmas!
Congrats and I've got the boot envy too, those are FABulous! Happy holidays and remember...those boots are made for walking...sorry, I just had to do it! :)
Digg them...very cool. So funny that you put mood music on! Love that, like "new boots are better than sex"! Merry Christmas!
How exciting!! Can't wait to zip up real boots myself!! ;-)
THOSE BOOTS ARE GEORGEOUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I LOVE THEM LOL....you need to take a pic of you in the dress with them on!!! Im getting boots for christmas too!!! :o)
Ive been obsessed with boots since my calfs have shrank as well!!!
LOVE THEM!
Whoa!! Sexy sexy boots! Love them and what a NSV! You're going to knock everyone dead wearing them for Christmas. Enjoy them to the max.
Cara xxx
Those boots are too cute!!! I love them. Great NSV!
Hope you had a great Christmas.
Happy Holidays
Debi: hawaiiboundbandster.blogspot.com
I just wanted to say your blog is amazing !! Your are so inspiring
K x
Love the boots! Congrats to you! I'm new to this. Please tell me what an NSV is. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment