My mother just sent me an e-card with a really nice message. One of the things it said is "Now your goal is a single digit!" And, it is. I can barely believe it. . I am only 9 pounds from goal. Wow. . that is so major!
HOLY COW, how freakin' great is THAT??? I envy you, but not in that mean-girl ugly way. I wish I could LOSE a single digit, much less just need to lose a single digit.
Holy Toledo..... How amazing in two respects .. you only have 9 pounds to goal? That is SO MAJOR!!! and the 2nd, your mum is right along side you and has been counting down also.. just too cool for words. Mwah xoxoxox
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
6 comments:
What a great message. She couldn't have said it better. Congrats on your success.
HOLY COW, how freakin' great is THAT??? I envy you, but not in that mean-girl ugly way. I wish I could LOSE a single digit, much less just need to lose a single digit.
Woohoo! Keep up the awesome work!
That is awesome!! Good luck to you.
Holy Toledo.....
How amazing in two respects .. you only have 9 pounds to goal? That is SO MAJOR!!! and the 2nd, your mum is right along side you and has been counting down also.. just too cool for words.
Mwah
xoxoxox
Awesome!!! cant wait to have a goal in the single digits
Post a Comment