Monday, September 20, 2010

Really Exited about Chicago!

Sunset in Brooklyn on Saturday

Only time for a short post this morning! I just wanted to say how much I'm looking forward to finally meeting all of you who are going to Chicago! I've been debating what to wear. . . and hoping the scab on my cheek from my dermatologist appointment will heal before then!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

so looking forward to meeting you! Thanks for the cheat sheet!!

Lap Band Gal said...

Looking good and can't wait to meet you :) Can you please email me the cheat sheet? lapbandgal@yahoo.com

Jacquie said...

We'll take you with or without the scab! No worries!

Gilly said...

Damn...facial scabs are a dealbreaker for me. Unlucky!

Can't wait to meet you!!

Jen said...

I'm looking forward to meeting you too! Beautiful photo! You are radiant.

Pamela E. Williams said...

Such a beautiful picture. Sunsets are the best.

Ginger aka Gidget said...

I am SO jealous! I wish I were going. Have fun! :)

Joey said...

scab or no scab - you'll look great! Besides, chicks dig scars!

Dinnerland said...

have a great time-- wish I could be there!
You look fab and that picture is awesome!

Bonnie said...

Can't wait to meet you no matter if you have the scab or not.

Ali said...

Lovely pic of you and what a view! Have fun in Chicago. Next year I am coming!

Cindylew said...

Do not pick it!
Can't wait to see you too.

Kristen said...

Cant wait to meet you too missy!! Thanks a million for making the cheat sheet!! It is so fabulous and helpful!!

Barbara said...

Great shot Catherine and thank you so much for the cheat seat you put together.. that is going to be very helpful..and do not worry about the mark.. you are beautiful no matter..