I took a ton of photos over the weekend, and this is among my favorites! We were all wishing that Cara, a.k.a. The Dash (or as I secretly refer to her sometimes. . Dashy von Dashenstein) :) could have come over from Australia to be with us in Chicago. I've been following her blog since before she had her surgery in May 2009, and just plain old love her! So, Cara -- this photo is for you.
Catherine, Angie, Cara, Sarah, Rani, Amy and Jen

Here is a larger version of the BBerry in the photo. (It may be hard to tell, but that is a photo of Cara we have up on the screen so that she could be in the picture with us.) :)


6 comments:
Love this amazing posse of originals... And love my Cara! Miss her!
I love it... but you may still be drunk, that's Amy W... LOL. I miss you already! *Maria*
Okay, you officially made me cry! OMG.. Thank you my lovely, lovely friend... and all those gorgeous women (Ange - love you back!!) that thought of me while you were over there. Mwah xxx
Cara, I am so glad you liked the photo!! We were missing you!!
Maria -- LOL! I think you are right! I just changed the photo caption. :) So great to meet you!
Hotties!
I second Angie & Catherine - Cara, we missed you!!!
And Catherine - it was AMAZING to finally get to meet you in person... loved it. And I am serious that I have got to come up to see you and Jen and go to Dos Caminos with y'all!!!
Post a Comment