Sarah - Pretty in Pink!

Bonnie - Beautiful in Blue!!
OK, so after all my galavanting around Chicago on Saturday afternoon, it was time to address the gigantic box that MLM sent to me at the hotel. So, I did a few things. First, obviously, I put on some good music. Second, I called up Sarah and Stephanie, and asked them to come up (and Sarah brought up some lovely wine, God bless her). Then, we called a few other bandsters who were in need of the sizes at hand, and dolled out MLM's clothing as she had asked us to do! It was a win-win situation, as you'll see from these photos (how perfect are these suits on Bonnie?!)!! 

Stephanie - Great in green!!
I want to give major props to MLM for taking the time, effort, and expense to send a big box of clothing to Chicago to her Sisters in Band Land. It would only have been better if we'd had the pleasure of her company when we were going through that considerable box of excellent clothing! :) Thank you so much for being such a sister to your fellow bandsters. It is exactly this spirit of generosity that makes our community so strong, so supportive, and so awesome. This is one of the important things that helps each of us move forward with grace, comfort and confidence, and I have such an incredible amount of admiration and respect for each and every one of you who has helped someone else on their journey in this way. xoxoxo

7 comments:
How awesome and what a wonderful way to share the results!!
This was one of the highlights and I am so thankful for MLM's generosity. Hopefully we can meet at the next get together.
I'm so jealous.... especially of the blue sweater... Blue is ,y signature color...LOL, i loved every moment i got to spend with you Catherine... You are an incredible Inspiration to me. *Maria*
Yes MLM,,, thank you SO much! LOVE the pink sweater - just wish you could have been there to share in the fashion show with us!
What an awesome person MLM is!!!
The clothes look fab on everyone!
Awww this just makes me smile. I am still just always amazed at the wonderful sisterhood we have here. MLM is awesome for doing this. Catherine you are such the wonderfully beautiful messenger.
Kudos to all!
Awesome! I am actually trying to do the same thing right now. I have a TON of size 22/24's and 3Xs and desperately need clothes for this fall. (Especially business casual stuff) Where can I get that "from my closet to yours" graphic or help people out?
And the sizes I need are 16's and 18's -- XL - 2X. I would LOVE to help out!
Post a Comment