Monday, June 22, 2009

Welcome Back, Sushi

Sushi is one of my favorite things to eat but, for some reason, I haven't had any since I had my surgery. This is a pretty big change, since I used to have sushi about once a week. . and would have had it more if I hadn't been worried about mercury!

So, today during lunch, I ordered from a Japanese restaurant. . . 2 pieces of hamachi sashimi, one piece of tuna sushi (but I didn't eat the rice), a California roll, and some green tea. I chewed carefully, and it went down just fine. Actually, it dawned on me that sashimi is a really great pro-band meal. . it's mainly protein, is easy to chew up, and is delicious. Sushi, I'm back!!

Tonight, I started week 5 of Boot Camp. I was SO TIRED after work . . it's been raining for days and days here, and the weather has been sapping my energy (not to mention the Max wake-up plan...). BUT, even though I really wanted to cancel, I went anyway. I'm glad that I did. . . there is a really cute guy in my class, and we've been chatting before class here and there, but tonight we got to talk a bit more than other times. :) So, that was a nice bonus, and I got a great workout to boot!


4 comments:

Amy W. said...

You said "to boot" when you were talking about boot camp...hahahahah...good one! Hot guy at boot camp...BONUS!

suede said...

hooray for sushi and cute guys! :-D

THE DASH! said...

It seems the sushi bug has caught on world wide lol. Nice touch meeting a new man... how exciting.

Tiffani said...

Dammit Amy stole my comment!!!