Friday, July 31, 2009

Fifty-three!

As of this morning, I'm down 53.6 pounds! I am getting excited about hitting 55! It's really amazing how much more quickly the scale has been moving since I made it through the first 6 weeks of Boot Camp. I guess it may be true that the extra muscle I built is helping me to burn more calories.

6 comments:

Angie Cummings said...

Congrats! Seeing you well on your way to 55 and me back down to 49 - I know I need to start getting my butt kicked and working out! Maybe I'll even find a bootcamp somewhere round here!

THE DASH! said...

53 looks pretty good up there in lights :) but 55 is only 2 pounds away.. not far at all! You'll be there in no time.
Cara xx

April said...

Awesome!...That's funny because I'm down EXACTLY 53 too!!!! LOL. I got banded Dec 8, 08.

Catherine55 said...

Angie, that is so fantastic!! I hope that there is one near you -- I freaking love my boot camp.

Last night, one of the girls (flirting) told our (very hot, former marine) instructor that he was a jerk and very mean -- and I was like . . I ran into my ex-bf last weekend, and I've been meaning all day to thank you for being so mean and jerky! It's made a big difference! :)

April, that is fantastic re your 53 too! Congratulations!!

Mary said...

woot woot!!! 53 is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats Catherine ... keep up the fantastic work!