Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nifty Fifty!

I am still on such a high from today's weigh-in! I basically floated through the whole day with a big smile on my face, and it was so great to see all of the nice messages that everyone posted!

Pretty much my expression for the entire day:


As special treat for hitting 50 down, I popped out to The Gap during lunch. We are having a wear-jeans-for-charity week at work, and a friend told me that the pair I had on were too baggy. Mind you, those jeans are a size 18 from The Gap -- and it was a such big milestone for me when I was finally able to fit into them again (on Superbowl Sunday)! It was unimaginable to me at this time last year that they soon would be way too big!

So. . . I get to The Gap and pull a bunch of jeans in size 16. And they were all TOO BIG! I then had someone pull a pair I liked in a 14, and they fit like a glove! WOW!! I totally skipped size 16 in jeans! That means that I'm down 6 jean sizes from when I started. I am just totally thrilled and so happy about this!!

3 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Nice smile there chickadee :) I didn't see this post until later lol so my comment is on your last one. Congrats!!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness Catherine - that is AWESOME! Obviously your hard work and those boot camp training sessions are paying off girl!!!

Mary said...

THATS AWESOME!!! Size 14!!!!! that great girl your movin on down!!!