I thought it would be interesting to show the difference between me being 51 lbs down vs how I looked in April when I was 36 pounds down. It's only a 15 pound change, so it's still a bit subtle. But, fortunately for comparison's sake, I tend to wear the same outfit a zillion times if I like it, so both photos are in the same dress!
Here is a photo of me from Saturday at the High Line (BTW, this dress is from Garnet Hill -- it is so comfortable). This isn't the best photo ever, but it is a rare full-length one, so I thought I'd post it anyway:
I really see a difference in my hips here. I guess that makes sense, since they are 2 inches smaller now than on the day that photo was taken (I am SO glad I have been taking my measurements! I like being able to figure out things like this). Also, my waist is 3.8 inches smaller now than in the April photo, and that seems to make a difference too. It's interesting for me to see this progress.
Here is a photo of me from Saturday at the High Line (BTW, this dress is from Garnet Hill -- it is so comfortable). This isn't the best photo ever, but it is a rare full-length one, so I thought I'd post it anyway:

I really see a difference in my hips here. I guess that makes sense, since they are 2 inches smaller now than on the day that photo was taken (I am SO glad I have been taking my measurements! I like being able to figure out things like this). Also, my waist is 3.8 inches smaller now than in the April photo, and that seems to make a difference too. It's interesting for me to see this progress.Funny though -- I still feel like this dress makes me look bigger than I think I am! Maybe it's not as flattering as I think it is after all!

6 comments:
Catherine - I can TOTALLY see the difference between the pictures! Good for you... I am the same way - if I find something that works, I work the heck out of it!
I'll put them together for you - do you have an email address?
H x
Thank you!! It is chroniclesfrombandland@gmail.com
Most appreciated!!
I bet if you could measure the distance between your elbows you'd get a big number!! Total difference. Wear this dress til it falls off and keep taking pics in it... it's a good indicator of time. Congrats! :)
Whoo, you can totally see the difference in the two pics! You look just gorgeous!!
I can see a difference, for sure. It looks like more than 15 pounds. Isnt weird how you can lose like 20 and hardly see a difference, then you lose ten more and its like, BAM.
Post a Comment