The pool and pool shed. .
I have serious house envy after my weekend in the Hamptons! We had such a great time out there, played a bunch of tennis, soaked up the sun poolside, went out to dinner in East Hampton and just enjoyed lounging around generally!"ChickenDog" makes a run for it!


My friend's brother had his new girlfriend visiting and her crazy --but very sweet-- dog. . . who was just cuckoo for tennis balls! We had to put him in the house while we were playing, since he would run across the court, trying to get all the balls! It was actually pretty cute.
I really noticed this weekend that Boot Camp and the band have made a HUGE difference in my overall fitness and endurance on the tennis court. I didn't get tired at all and was able to run as much as I wanted. What a great feeling!!
Here is a photo of a really fun sculpture of an elephant that was in the backyard -- you can move the head up and down, which was highly intriguing to the dog (um, OK, and to me, too)!

The place where we had dinner on Saturday night is right down the road from one of Billy Joel's houses (shown below). Weirdly, he just keeps his motorcycles and cars on the first floor -- you can see them if you look in the window. It was kind of bizarre -- I can't imagine why he would want to keep them there!

I ate reasonably this weekend, though I did have a wee bit of ice cream (not even a whole scoop) on Saturday night. Still, the scale seems to be stubbornly sticking. Darn! I was hoping to get to 50 this weekend!

2 comments:
Catherine - sounds like you had fun!!! Good for you for doing well - even WITH a little ice cream!
Ahh the Hamptons, the playground of the rich and famous. I have a little envy myself lol. Sounds like you had a blast. Good for you (weeny scoop of icecream and all lol)
Post a Comment