I have a bunch of posts up lately about my mom, but none of my dad! That just isn't right! :) Nicely enough, my dad just called last night to let me know that he'd caught up on my blog and to say how blown away he was by my Jared-from-Subway shot (me in the big pants)! It was great to hear how impressed and surprised he was by my progress. :) I'm really looking forward to seeing the family at Thanksgiving. I am pretty sure that they will be even more surprised to see me in person!
I talk to my dad on the phone all the time, but I don't have any photos of him from this year on my computer. So, I thought I'd post my all-time favorite photo of him. It's just such a cool shot! I am pretty sure that this was taken during our Christmas vacation in Italy in 1983. 


1 comment:
Mr. Cool. Nice pic!
Post a Comment