Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NSV Update From The Weekend

I know I'm going crazy with posting today, but since I missed a few days, I am making up for lost time!

Someone else took this photo at Adam & Erica's rehearsal dinner, just a few seconds after the one I posted earlier was taken. I thought this was a better one and wanted to post it, since I don't think I've ever seen a better photo of my body! Who knew that (with my band's help) I would see the day where I didn't feel the need to crop a photo that showed my stomach and hips! Fantastic!
Also, I had a big NSV this past weekend. I was with my friend Maria, going in and out of little boutiques and cute shops in Montclair, NJ, which is near where she lives. For the past many years, there hasn't been a thing in any boutique that I could hope to fit into -- but on a whim, I tried on a dress. And it fit! It totally fit!! (It was too short for my tastes, so I didn't buy it, but it fit!!!) I couldn't believe it. Major NSV!!

10 comments:

Amy W. said...

Again, I love your waist in this picture! Tiny.

Sarah said...

OK... Can I have your boobs? Seriously? You look gorgeous... I'm jealous - I'm finally starting to lose weight there, and they girls are starting to get a bit saggy... :-(

THE DASH! said...

You look amazing! Great NSV (should have got the dress to show off the legs!)

lori said...

you have a smokin' body!! my God you are going to be beating the men off with a stick.

Kathy said...

What a Body...What a Girl! All add up to a beautiful person, You!
CONGRATULATIONS on your success!

Lynn said...

Catherine you always look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Look at your waist! You look awesome. :)

momma2fi said...

Wow!!!! Only 20 lbs left to go and you look FABULOUS!!! Can I say JEALOUS????? Yes, I can! I started my journey on the 22nd, and have only lost 10 lbs - so keep giving me motivation, girl!! WAY TO GO!!
(nearlycontentwoman.blogspot.com)

Gen said...

You look awesome! Wow. Again, how are you keeping the boobs? Is there a trick to that?

Catherine55 said...

On the boob front, I've been really worried about messing up the only part of my anatomy that I've ever been 100% happy with! So far, I'm down about 5 inches in that area.

At first, things were looking. . . well . . . a bit Sagatha Christie. BUT, recently, my body seems to have snapped back into shape. THANK GOD!!

I wonder if getting fitted for and wearing the right size of bra had anything to do with this.

Catherine