Thanks for posting that!I was so bummed when I heard he died. He was so connected to our adolescence. When I got my drivers license when I turned 16 I drove my friend to see Dirty Dancing- it was my first solo girls night out.
When I was SUPER sick and was in the hospital for a bit with my teenaged attempts at ED, I watched Dirty Dancing probably 40 times in my 6 days in the Hospital. It got me through!
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
5 comments:
Thanks for posting that!I was so bummed when I heard he died. He was so connected to our adolescence. When I got my drivers license when I turned 16 I drove my friend to see Dirty Dancing- it was my first solo girls night out.
Patrick is a true icon from my teenage/young adult years. Dirty Dancing .... non one can do it better! RIP - Patrick.
I watched Dirty Dancing over 200 times. I'm dead serious. Every day after school.... what a great guy... Thanks for the post!
When I was SUPER sick and was in the hospital for a bit with my teenaged attempts at ED, I watched Dirty Dancing probably 40 times in my 6 days in the Hospital. It got me through!
I agree, Patrick was unique & hot to boot. I will miss him.
Post a Comment