Thursday, May 21, 2009

Also. . . FORTY-FOUR!

So, after all that stalling, my weight finally jumped down 2.8 lbs yesterday. I wasn't sure that the number was real, but it's still on the scale today, so I guess it is! Happily, I think that still keeps my weight loss rate right around the same rate.

I just got a glimmer of how totally psyched I am going to be the day I get to post the big five-oh. Must be patient and enjoy 44 for the moment!

3 comments:

Angie Cummings said...

Congrats lady!!

Boot camp sounds terrifying. I do a boot camp class at the gym, and it's pretty intense, but it's just in the gym... I can't imagine obstacle courses and stuff! It'd be like being on the biggest loser!

Amy W. said...

Patience is so overrated! I blame the blogger curse. Once we start to talk about how are damn scales are moving...they stop. They are teaching us a lesson! Good for you :)

Sarah said...

Yay... good for you! i'm hoping to see a drop tomorrow morning... I seem to be hovering around the same weight, even though I've started working out. I want to get to the 40 number!!!