Just a quick note to shout out to Cara and wish her the very best for her surgery today. I hope that you have a speedy recovery and that all goes extremely well today! Welcome to Bandland!
Awww, "blush" that was SO sweet of you lol. I saw it and went... OMG thats me!! I'm a mixture of excitement with a little nervousness thrown in (the unknown and unexpected) but quietly confident all will go well .. (did I say quietly.. I just wrote about it, thats not quiet!!) Thanks Catherine x See you soon
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
1 comment:
Awww, "blush" that was SO sweet of you lol. I saw it and went... OMG thats me!! I'm a mixture of excitement with a little nervousness thrown in (the unknown and unexpected) but quietly confident all will go well .. (did I say quietly.. I just wrote about it, thats not quiet!!)
Thanks Catherine x See you soon
Post a Comment