I'm at another 10 lb point (am actually down 41.2 today!) and took my measurements this morning. I have lost . . . (are you sitting down?!?) 17.95 inches. WOW.
-
Since the last time I reported my measurements (March 11th), I'm down another 6.15 inches.
-
Here is how the weight has come off, based on the measurements I took two days before my surgery:
-
Waist: -5 inches
Hips: -5.25 inches
Chest: -3 inches (whew . . no more loss here since last time!)
Wrist: -.5 inch
Forearm: -.7 inch
Thigh: -1.4 inch
Calf: -1 inch
Ankle: -.3 inch
Upper Arm: .8 inch
Hips: -5.25 inches
Chest: -3 inches (whew . . no more loss here since last time!)
Wrist: -.5 inch
Forearm: -.7 inch
Thigh: -1.4 inch
Calf: -1 inch
Ankle: -.3 inch
Upper Arm: .8 inch
-
I had a really nice NSV last night. I went to go see Branford Marsalis play at the Jazz Standard (cute small jazz club that is part of the Blue Smoke restaurant) with my friend Maria. Maria is one of my closest friends, but I don't see her that often -- she has 2 young daughters, is expecting her 3rd (a boy!) and owns her own investor relations business. So, I haven't seen her since right after my surgery.
-
I hadn't told her how I was doing with the band (though I did tell her about it months ago) and she was surprised by how I looked! She told me I was "channeling myself 10 years ago"! :) Of course . . 10 years ago, I weighed 25 lbs less than I do right now. . but who's counting! :) Was really nice to get such a great reaction from her.

6 comments:
Wow, Catherine,
Nice going. I can't wait to be where you are right now (inches wise!) You are doing so damn great. Congrats!!
Cara
Damn! over 5" off your hips! That is awesome!
It's so crazy! I noticed how much more comfortable I was on a plane when I went to FL over Easter. Those 5 inches make a big difference!
Dash, you'll be here soon! BTW, I love the significance behind your name -- checked out your blog yesterday!
Catherine
Catherine great job.I wish i had messure my self at the beginning, but i didn't . I dont mean to be too personal but i have to ask you or even some of the other girls, How are you all doing with your bowel movements . again sorry, but i figured you all should know what i'm talking about.
Check out Amy's blog -- she had a great post on this the other day!
that's awesome!!!! enjoy your smallness :-)
Post a Comment