Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Am I blue. . . (no, just kind of purple. . )

Um, ouchie!! Check out the big ole purple bruise on my thumb!
I've been doing a decent job of not getting so bruised in Boot Camp. HOWEVER, tonight, I totally whacked my thumb as I grabbed on to a hurdle that I was about to climb over. My thumb instantly got a big purple bruise on it and got really swollen! OUCH! My instructor confirmed that it wasn't broken and told me to suck it up and stop being a baby! Whatever . . Waaah!

I am icing it on a bag of frozen peas right now and all is well. But still! Ouchie!!

Time to cue up a soothing sympathy balad on the world's tiniest violin! :)
By the way, the cute guy hasn't been at Boot Camp for the past week and 1/2. Hopefully he is just on vacation and hasn't finished the program. Fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Inspiration said...

nothing like a cute guy to motivate you for boot camp...I hope he returns!

Colleen said...

Ouch, not sure I've ever seen a bruise like that on a thumb. OWIE.

THE DASH! said...

Oooh those bruises hurt on the hand.. or when you get them low down on the finger near the palm.. been there, done that. Hope cute guy comes back! It's extra motivation :)

Mary said...

I wish there was a cute guy at my bootcamp...I had a bruse like that on my thumb right where it bends and it hurt reaaaall bad.

Bandster said...

That does look painful. And I love the violin :-)

H x