Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Comparison Photos

Before I get back to the story, I wanted to put up some side-by-side comparisons from my pre- (or early) band days vs. last weekend.

Here is a photo of me from Halloween 2008 (my surgery date was 10/23/08) next to one of me at the wedding last weekend (I don't love this photo, but it's the only full length one I have).
Here is one of me at my friend Sharon's wedding in Tuscany in September 2007 (I cut PP out of the photo) :) -- next to the one of me at the rehearsal dinner last weekend. And, here is another one from Sharon's wedding, so that you can get the full idea of how I looked (since I was hiding behind my bouquet in the other one. . . ).

Me, Sharon, Nadia and Li (three of my closest friends)


What a difference 50 pounds makes. . . Not to mention that at Sharon's wedding, my feet were KILLING ME. . whereas I wore those heels all night at the rehearsal dinner and didn't even notice! NSV!

8 comments:

Mary said...

WOW GIRL!!! You Look AMAZING!!! What a diffrence! you are doing great!

Sarah said...

Catherine... these pictures are great! You CLEARLY can see the difference... congratulations! And BTW... thanks again for the black capri pants - they fit this morning and I'm wearing them right now! :-)

loosing in 2009 said...

Catherine...you clearly were beautiful before the 50 pound loss, but even more so in these updated pictures. You should be so proud of yourself and I'm sure PP was thinking what a mistake he made!!! Especially since he was with a horse (Ha, ha).

MB said...

Aaawwlll...so pretty; I'm glad you posted these. :)

Brooke said...

You look great!

What is your clothing size now, if you don't mind my asking?

headin_to_mxico said...

Wow the difference in the side by side of the black dress and brown dress is amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! You have always been beautiful, but you have done a great job in changing your body.

THE DASH! said...

Catherine,
I cannot say enough just how beautiful you look.. I think the other girls have said it all. be proud of what you have achieved xxxx

Catherine55 said...

You guys are so nice -- thnak you. I really appreciate all of your generous comments!

Brooke, right now, my pants size is a 14, and I'm wearing a large in dresses and tops. The black dress is a large -- whereas the brown comparison photo dress from 2007 was a 14W!

Catherine