

So, after figuring out the measurements and going down 2 more pounds, I'm feeling like I'm back on track and that things are going well. I'm going to check in with my doctor today -- mainly because I haven't been in to see her since March 12th.
I don't need a fill -- 2.85 ccs in my 5 cc band seems to be just right for me. However, I did want her to check to see how my scar is looking, to get her take on my rate of loss (especially recently) and to see if she can suggest anything I can be doing better.
I'm off to Austin later today for the long weekend! Am meeting up there with my best friend, and we will stay at the home of her sister and brother-in-law, who are two also friends of mine from college. I'm really looking forward to it! Happy 4th everyone!

5 comments:
Thats awesome Cathrine!!! 48 is great!!! I usually lose right after TOM's Visit as well LOL...
AUSTIN, TEXAS??? Welcome to the Lone Star State Catherine! It's pretty darn hot here, so be prepared. The dress is lovely and it will look terrific on you. Congrats on the loss, I hope to do as well as you when I'm banded. Have a great holiday weekend.
You bet! I'm a Texas Ex. Hook 'Em!
Catherine - the hell with the cleavage - show it girl! You'll win ALL your cases without a doubt! ;-)
Loving that gorgeous LBD. Very pretty (read Sexy thang!!). I remember when you hit 40 pounds down and now you are 48! Awesome, awesome, awesome!
Post a Comment