Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FORTY NINE!

As of this morning, I'm down 49.6 lbs. Woo-hoo!!! Come on fifty!!! Fifty-point-anything will put me into a new 10-lb range that I haven't seen for probably about six years. I am so excited so see that friendly old number on the scale!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

FIF-TY!
FIF-TY!
FIF-TY!

GOOOOO Catherine!!!

Anonymous said...

49 is FINE, but FIFTY is NIFTY! You can do it, Catherine, good job!

Linda said...

You're less than half a pound from fifty!! Maybe by the weekend???
Yea Catherine!

THE DASH! said...

Woot, woot, woot!!! Come on down fifty!! Will hear the good news from you in the next few days.

Colleen said...

AMAZING! A milestone!

Jennifer said...

I have to tell you I have sat and read your entire blog today. It is such an inspiration, I believe we are around the same size and I am jumping through all of the insurance hoops right now for my surgery. I hope to be banded next month. I have only told my best friends and boyfriend of my decision to get surgery so I understand your desire not to share with everyone. I hope that you hit 50 this week!!