I'm exhausted right now, but wanted to at least post a bit. I'll tell the ex-encounter story next time. For now, I wanted to at least say that (thank you, Band) I felt confident that I looked much better than when PP (Peter Pan) and I were together, and I really loved my dresses. Funny enough, my inexpensive Victoria's Secret dress for the rehearsal dinner made me feel even better than the very expensive Badgley Mischka dress I wore at the wedding.
The bride, MOH and me at the rehearsal dinner. . .
Major NSV. This is the first time (almost ever) where I saw a full-length photo of myself and was really happy with it! I didn't want to instantly delete it at all! On the contrary, it made me wish that PP would have shown up at the post-rehearsal dinner festivities because I know he would have loved this dress on me.
Unfortunately-ish, he didn't show up -- despite that his host (he stayed at the house of a mutual friend) texted him a few times to get him to go. I am absolutely sure that he did not come because of me, and that's OK. I just wish I would have known that so that I wouldn't have been a bundle of nerves, anxiously watching the door the whole time.
I wonder if his guy friends told him how I looked at the event. Most of them haven't seen me since the engagement party (about 20 pounds ago), or even earlier. One of them was like "Hi! You look great! Did you change your hair?" They were clearly not sure about whether it was OK to say anything about the weight loss, but it was nice to see that they noticed.
More to follow tomorrow!

9 comments:
Far out, Catherine.. you look like a totally hot babe!! Love the dress, you look just beautiful. I'm so glad 'the wedding' and all that went with it went ok. I was thinking of you x
Wow! New NSV to check off on the list:
Looking hot in the little black dress **CHECK**
if i were you i'd never take that dress off. you looked amazing.
You look awesome! Good for you, it sounds like you really enjoyed yourself despite the PP cloud hovering around.
Yea! I'm glad things went so well. You look great!
Okay...after seeing you in this dress you can never wear the long flow-ee flowery dress again. You have a rocking body! Look at your waist and boobs...and thin legs! For real! You were smokin! Great work! I wish he could have seen you!
Catherine- buy that dress in every color and just walk through the city looking gorgeous.:) I'm glad you had a great time.
Thanks, you guys! BTW, I'm 5'6 and have heels on in this photo! The bride is about 5'10, and I think the MOH is 6 feet even!
You Look amazing Cathrine!!! That dress is beautiful!
Post a Comment