Dress. . check
Straightening Iron. . . check
Industrial-strength Spanx. . check
Looks like I'm ready to go! :) I'll definitely post about the wedding weekend (and how the ex-encounter goes) and put up photos when I get back.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
7 years ago

11 comments:
Have fun!
Enjoy yourself and hold your head up high!
Show that ex a thing or two - and what he's missing out on! And have a fabulous time xx
Industrial-strength Spanx! HA!!!
I hope you have a blast!
Have an amazing time, I bet you'll look beautiful!
Have a great time! show the ex what hes missing...lol
Enjoy, and don't take your job too seriously (crisis control) that you don't have some fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Catherine- show Peter Pan a thing or two and have fun!!
Side note: the woman who invented Spanx should be given sainthood.
We are all on pins and needles to hear every last detail! Youre going to blow him away when he sees you! Doesnt it feel great? Take pixs!!
Can't wait to see the pics. You go girl, have a great time and knock his (and her) socks off!
You are a star :-) too bad if Peter Pan can't see it.
Love
Henrietta x
Ah Spanx! The most wonderful thing in the world. I hope you and your power panties rock the house!
Post a Comment