The scale this morning shows me as .2 down after the weekend. That means that I am now just 2/10ths of a pound away from being 50 lbs down. I really want to see that new 10 lb range this week.
Hey .2 -- get off of me!!! And take a friend or two with you!!
7 years ago

4 comments:
haha...just round up. You know...if you had a cheaper scale like mine...it would round up and you would be there already!
Haha, Amy that's great. My new scale in Stowe only does .2lbs instead of .1 and I am thoroughly enjoying that fact.
Catherine, I'm sure you'll get there any moment now... Maybe eat some Indian food and see if it clears it right out of you.
Oops, gross, sorry!
LOL have you tried shaving under your arms? Your legs? Get your hair cut? That should do it.
Only kidding, hang in there, it will not be long before you hit and pass minus fifty pounds.
Your cyber friends are rooting for you :-)
Henrietta x
You guys totally cracked me up!! I should have had Indian, cut my hair, had my arms waxed, hair cut, etc!! Will save those measures and more for when I finally get within reach of my ultimate goal!! :)
Angie, you totally made me laugh with Indian food!! :)
Catherine
Post a Comment