Me at Casa C in Austin

Brace yourselves, people. I actually let one of my friends post a photo of me IN A BATHING SUIT on Facebook, and I didn't untag it or ask her to delete it. Well, I guess there is a first time for everything! :) I love the hat, but it's still hard to see a bathing suit photo of myself. That said, I recognize that this photo shows a lot of improvement from this time last year, so I need to relax and embrace it!
In the interest of full disclosure. . . I did untag at least two other bathing suit photos that were a lot less flattering. . . Guess I've got some more evolving to do! :)

10 comments:
Thanks for the note. I read some of your stuff too. We do tend to get weepy. Alas.
You look great!
Catherine, you look just wonderful. Happy and serene. Love this pic and be proud girl. The bathing suit is perfect :)
wow what a big step! bathing suit pictures are always so scary. But you look great in this picture. I really like that bathing suit.
I think you look flippin awesome! Good for you! i think you shoot get a tattoo of a boot on your ass...since bootcamp helped kick your butt into this amazing body (along with all your other hardwork)
Congratulations! I can't imagine the day I post a pic of myself in a bathing suit. You look great!
You look fabulous! And good for you for being confident enough to keep them on there... Keep up the good work!
You look terrific! And I love the hat to! Keep up the good work!
You guys are so nice! :) Amy, if I was ever going to get a tattoo, that would have to be the one! I love it! :)
Catherine
You look amazing!!!! Can't wait to be back in a swimsuit again!
Bel
Okay, honestly, unless I had known you had a lapband, I wouldn't have thought twice about your size. And if someone asked me about your size in that pic I just would of thought (with a sigh) "Another skinny girl.. wish I looked like that."
Post a Comment