That was SO exciting to watch. I LOVE your accent!!! And you look super-sexy hot (does that sound weird coming from a married mother of four.. probably lol but too late, I've said it now!) Seriously, you look amazing, Catherine.. and from what I can see on that video you don't look to heavy to run on a treadmill. I've seen MUCH bigger girls pounding away on those things. Hope your hip heals quickly! It's annoying when we hurt and can't exercise... not that I'd know that right now. I'm lazy lol
Yayy! Welcome to vlog land, isn't it fun! Just like you said, I feel like I've got such a good sense of like... the essence of you, having now seen you speak out loud rather than just seen your typed words!
Also, I wore the red and white dress you sent me out tonight and got lots of compliments, we took pics, i'll upload one once my dad emails them to me!
That is the COOLEST thing I've ever seen. Thank you SO much for sharing your journey with us. You have no idea how much it helps those of us struggling (and also succeeding) with the band. You rock. P.S. I agree with other posters, you're HOT!
Wow! This blog -- and all of you positive people -- sure are great for my self-esteem! :) Thanks so much for the nice feedback!
Angie, I'm so glad that the dress worked out for you, and can't wait to see photos!
Today, I'm going to the Dr. I saw for compartmental syndrome just to make sure that my hip is fine. It feels a LOT better, but is still wonky, darn it!
Hi Catherine - The Vlog was great! It puts a certainly level of 3-dimensionality to your personality, and lets your followers 'know' you more. I'm so excited that you have attained this goal, and hopefully I'll be following in your footsteps soon! I'm working that band. Take care!
Yay!! It's always fun to put a voice to someone's face/words :) I didn't think you had an accent either, for the record! :) I think we might be from the same accent region though, lol.
You did a 5K...nearly, 3.2 miles is a 5K, did you ever think about it like that? Great job, and you are so lovely! I can't wait for more vlogs from you. They are so inspiring.
I did think about it! And, I even signed up to do the Susan G. Komen Race for The Cure yesterday. I had signed up for it last year, but the compartmental syndrome forced me to walk it. This year, I'M RUNNING IT!! :)
I feel like I've known you for YEARS throughout our band journey (though we haven't even hit our one year anniversary yet). Now I have a voice and a personality to go along with your well-written and inspirational blog. Soooo very proud of you, lady!!!
Keep on posting - your words are encouraging to others considering lap band surgery.
Love Ya!! Cindy in AZ (where at 10:30 pm it is STILL over 100 outside!!!)
LOve the VLOG I found your blog recently and its very inspiring! Keep working at it! Most runners hav pain no matter what weight they are its tough but your body will adapt and its a great goal to reach!
I finally got to watch your vlog! You remind me of Angie when you talk. I think its bc your homes share the same border.
Tracey just walked by the computer and said "She doesnt look like a lapband girl"...which almost got him in trouble bc I said "What does a lapband girl look like?"
What he meant was that you look thin and fit and didnt look like you needed lapband.
Amy, tell Tracy that I look EXACTLY like a lap band girl looks as she's getting near to her goal! :) How weird and awesomely fantastic is it going to be in a year when we all look like we've been thin our whole lives?!? :)
I'm a 44 year old attorney living in NYC. My surgery date was October 23, 2008. I'm an avid reader, love to do letterpress, am a fan of boutique hotels, nice wine and great food!
17 comments:
wow! You rule! Took this blog to another level! You go girl!
That was SO exciting to watch. I LOVE your accent!!! And you look super-sexy hot (does that sound weird coming from a married mother of four.. probably lol but too late, I've said it now!)
Seriously, you look amazing, Catherine.. and from what I can see on that video you don't look to heavy to run on a treadmill. I've seen MUCH bigger girls pounding away on those things.
Hope your hip heals quickly! It's annoying when we hurt and can't exercise... not that I'd know that right now. I'm lazy lol
Yayy! Welcome to vlog land, isn't it fun! Just like you said, I feel like I've got such a good sense of like... the essence of you, having now seen you speak out loud rather than just seen your typed words!
Also, I wore the red and white dress you sent me out tonight and got lots of compliments, we took pics, i'll upload one once my dad emails them to me!
That is the COOLEST thing I've ever seen. Thank you SO much for sharing your journey with us. You have no idea how much it helps those of us struggling (and also succeeding) with the band. You rock. P.S. I agree with other posters, you're HOT!
Love the Vlog!! Glad to see what you have accomplished with your exercise!!! Keep Vloging....I love it!!!
Wow! This blog -- and all of you positive people -- sure are great for my self-esteem! :) Thanks so much for the nice feedback!
Angie, I'm so glad that the dress worked out for you, and can't wait to see photos!
Today, I'm going to the Dr. I saw for compartmental syndrome just to make sure that my hip is fine. It feels a LOT better, but is still wonky, darn it!
Catherine
Catherine - very cool! Someday I'll figure out how to do that... maybe! ;-)
Love hearing the voices that go along with the blog... hope your hip gets better... keep up the great work!
So great Catherine!!! Loved the vlog. You look amazing and should be so proud of what you've done. I'm inspired. Can't wait for my band on Friday.
Where in NYC do you go to boot camp?
Hi Catherine -
The Vlog was great! It puts a certainly level of 3-dimensionality to your personality, and lets your followers 'know' you more. I'm so excited that you have attained this goal, and hopefully I'll be following in your footsteps soon! I'm working that band. Take care!
Yay!! It's always fun to put a voice to someone's face/words :) I didn't think you had an accent either, for the record! :) I think we might be from the same accent region though, lol.
You did a 5K...nearly, 3.2 miles is a 5K, did you ever think about it like that? Great job, and you are so lovely! I can't wait for more vlogs from you. They are so inspiring.
I did think about it! And, I even signed up to do the Susan G. Komen Race for The Cure yesterday. I had signed up for it last year, but the compartmental syndrome forced me to walk it. This year, I'M RUNNING IT!! :)
xoxoxo,
Catherine
Catherine, again, you are such an inspiration and you are SO DARN BEAUTIFUL it hurts!!!!
Thanks for sharing your video. I hope that one day I can build up enough nerve to post a "vlog".
O M G!!!! Could you BE any stinking cuter???!!!!!
I feel like I've known you for YEARS throughout our band journey (though we haven't even hit our one year anniversary yet). Now I have a voice and a personality to go along with your well-written and inspirational blog. Soooo very proud of you, lady!!!
Keep on posting - your words are encouraging to others considering lap band surgery.
Love Ya!! Cindy in AZ
(where at 10:30 pm it is STILL over 100 outside!!!)
LOve the VLOG I found your blog recently and its very inspiring! Keep working at it! Most runners hav pain no matter what weight they are its tough but your body will adapt and its a great goal to reach!
I finally got to watch your vlog! You remind me of Angie when you talk. I think its bc your homes share the same border.
Tracey just walked by the computer and said "She doesnt look like a lapband girl"...which almost got him in trouble bc I said "What does a lapband girl look like?"
What he meant was that you look thin and fit and didnt look like you needed lapband.
It was a compliment. For real!
Thanks for all of the nice comments!
Amy, tell Tracy that I look EXACTLY like a lap band girl looks as she's getting near to her goal! :) How weird and awesomely fantastic is it going to be in a year when we all look like we've been thin our whole lives?!? :)
Catherine
Post a Comment