Holy you-know-what, Batman! Check out the difference. Here is a photo of my mother and me last night. . .
Versus this photo of us the day after my surgery . . . October 24, 2008. Hm. . . something is different about these photos. Did I change my hair or something?? :) Hee hee. . .
My mom looks pretty darned great, too! Since the October photo, not only has she lost a few pounds that she wanted to get off, but she also stopped smoking more than two months ago and has really stuck with it! I am so proud of her!!
7 comments:
Its an amazing difference. I am amazed at the difference in your face - your jawline is sharp and that makes you look thinner overall. You look fantastic - hard work paying off! Keep posting the pictures - its inspiring!
Along with the pounds, it looks like you both shed a few years off yourselves as well!
double WOW you both look great. and i agree with samantha, younger as well.
You both look just incredible. Your mum looks so young and hip! And you look just beautiful. Congrats to you both!!!
Love the pic of you and your mom in jeans...you look great, and the before and after differences are unreal!
You know what is great about WLS blogs? All the easy puns that come along. For example, the first thing that I thought when I saw your pictures were WOW! What a 'big' difference :) A 'huge' change, etc!
You look good in both pictures, and your mom could be your sister, but the more recent picture you look younger, healthier, and happier!
Jeans! You look great in jeans! I can't wait, I have pretty much thrown in the towel on jeans and wear skirts exclusively. Two weeks till my surgery but I can't wait!
Thanks again for the inspiration!
Post a Comment