Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Crud!


Crud. . . I managed to put on 2.6 lbs during my trip to Palm Springs!! Oh well -- easy come, easy go. But that means I am probably not hitting the 60 down mark for an extra week!
Oh well. I really enjoyed it! Check out that pool and golf course view! Will post more about the trip soon. I really had a great time.

8 comments:

jennyr1222 said...

Look at you skinny minnie in the pool!! 2.6 pounds is not bad for a vacation where I'm sure much wine was had....Hope you had a great time!!

Angie Cummings said...

Welcome home love!

Agree with Jenny, looking hot in the pool. Seems all of us except the baby bandsters will be up a bit this week, but your solid attitude of this will come off - and probably, this was a bit worth it, is awesome. xox

Gen said...

Oh that was totally worth it and will probably be gone in a couple days! You are looking great!

Catherine, you missed my plea for followers, please check out my blog when you get a sec. I need all the support I can get - I am just one week out from surgery!

http://ihearttheband.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

Cute pool pic (and what a great looking pool).

2.6 is so wee when you weigh it against how much fun you had- and you'll lose it ASAP.

Godo to see you back!

Tiffani said...

Heck, I can put on 2.6 lbs in a day! You'll get it off no problem, I'm sure! Lookin' good in the pool!!

THE DASH! said...

Wow - who's the sexy girl in the pool (I mean the one on the right!) You look fab-u-lous!! And yeah, 2.6 isn't too much - with the way you go and losing weight you will drop that again in no time. Looks like you had a lovely time xxx

Lynn said...

Wow! You must have had a fabulous time. I wouldn't worry about 2.6 pounds- that could have been MUCH worse!

You look so beautiful.

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

You'll have it off in no time. I can't wait to see the pics!