
Today really has been a great day, and it looks to keep going in that direction! I went to yoga, met my friend Nadia for brunch at our favorite spot, then we shopped a little bit and went for mani/pedis (I got a crazy dark blue color from OPI called "Yoga-toget this blue". . too funny)!

I took the above shot of myself before I left the apartment because I haven't posted any photos lately. This is me in my new (size 12. . woo-hoo!) Gap jeans, a gray shirt from H&M (ahem. . size medium . . er . . 'cuz they were oversized) and a long sweater that I've had forever (no idea where I got it).
I'm heading out now to go to an (!!) underground supper club in Brooklyn with Marjorie. The chef (no. . not the one from last weekend. . who is no longer around and surely out of the picture, unfortunately!) trained with Gordon Ramsay, and I'm excited to see what the whole underground supper club thing is like!

16 comments:
You look super great!!!! Oh-my-goodness great!!!!
You'll have to report back about the supper club thing.
Congratulations on the size 12...you look amazing!! I love the blue nails too, OPI has the new espana collection for fall and I was to try all the colors they are all so wonderful!!
Sounds like a perfect Saturday! You look amazing!
You're looking awesome! Obviously, you're feeling great too.
i agree with candace. you do look exactly the same!! i looked at your pictures from this and the last post. keep enjoying youself.
you look really really great!!
Hope you haf fun at the supper club!! Trained with Gordon Ramsey...WOW cool!!
Catherine? You look HOT! Wow. Gorgeous!!! Congrats - you look phenomenal and I can't wait to hear about your weekend.
Wow - you look thin and gorgeous! Your thighs look tiny! Way to go! You are an inspiration to many people and I hope you are just loving life! You go girl!
You do look terrific. Now, I love the blue nails and black is one of my faves, do you get any pushback from the 'office' for the dark?? I can't do the black for very long, a day or two before halloween and then it's off. Just wondering. Congrats on your success and I'd love to hear more about the supper club too!
You look fabulous! I love that outfit and that color on your nails...L.O.V.E it! Aren't mani/pedis the best?!
I don't usually wear the funky colors to the office . . we're pretty conservative. I'll probably wear this on Monday, then switch to Sugar Daddy (my usual light pink favorite for nails -- is an Essie color) for the rest of the week.
I love that outfit! And you look much smaller then a size 12 in those jeans!
YOU LOOK FREAKING AMAZING!!!
You look so damn cute!
You Look amazing girl!!!!!!!!!! You dont look like you are a size 12 You look much smaller! :o)
I Love that Blue polish!!!
MY GOSH YOU LOOK SO TINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! Would you consider do a before during during and soon to be after post? Keep it up!
Post a Comment