I won't be posting for a few days because I am heading to hot, sunny Palm Springs tomorrow! I am really looking forward to relaxing and soaking up some sun (wearing SPF 50 . . )! :) I am going with my friend Marjorie, and we are going to be staying at her parents' beautiful home (in the guest house. . .). I like her parents and am really looking forward to it -- we're just planning to lounge by the pool, do a bit of shopping and not much else. My only concern is that her parents don't know about my surgery. I asked M if I should tell them, and her thought was that I shouldn't (not sure if that was due to concern for my privacy or concern about how many questions I might be asked). :)
Honestly, I'd rather not say anything, because I don't want to risk that they may be of the Food Police persuasion. So, I'm taking some risk that there may be meals I can't eat and that I might get stuck a few times. At this point, I'm experienced enough to know what I can and can't do (not that I don't ever mess up), so I'm going to wing it. Will let you know how it goes!
Have a great Labor Day weekend, everyone!

7 comments:
Good luck, and have fun!!!
I hope it's super relaxing!
I'm jealous but I guess I'll tell you to have a good time anyway...LOL!
HAVE FUN!!!! I am so going to the beach this weekend to soak up some sun toooo!!!
Mmm youre headed to the sunny side of the US. Thats a long flight for you but totally worth it. I go there in a few months. Love Palm Springs. Enjoy yourself
Hmmm, do you think you could put me in your carry on.
I don't weigh much. Only 240 lbs.
Bahahahah!
Have fun ;-)
thank you for blogging! i started reading different blogs last year when i considered having the lap band surgery. well, i had it done yesterday and i am really happy that i read through your experience before starting my own. thank you.
Post a Comment