Sunday, September 13, 2009

Race Day!!!

Well, it's here! The morning of my first 5K ever!!! I am really excited about it. I bought a cute black running top with silver stripes from Lululemon yesterday (OMG, things in that store fit me now!) and am going to be sporting it with some black running capris. I thought a good outfit might give me some added edge! :)

I'm heading to Central Park now. . . wish me luck!! :)

8 comments:

mommy said...

Catherine - I am so proud!!

Unknown said...

Wow - you are amazing!! Can't wait to hear about your day!! GL!!

Mattsmom said...

Way to go!!! I am so proud of you!!!! Enjoy every minute of it because you worked sooo hard!!! I'm sure this will be the first of many!!! You rock!!

Heather said...

Congrats! That's phenomenal! I think it's fun that you bought a new outfit for it too. In general, cute workout gear will serve you well. Feeling great while being active is the best feeling!

gettingbacktoskinnymini.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awesome! Good luck to you!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

I hope it went well, I"m sure you looked adorable!!!

THE DASH! said...

Incredible! I can't wait to hear how you went - you will kick it in!! Go.........Catherine!

Kathy said...

Catherine, You rule. Am so happy for you...You are an inspiration. Go girl go! Race for the cure and for your health. So very proud of you!