Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Also. . . SIXTY THREE! (12 from goal. . Holy . . . !)

I am going crazy with the posting today, but I had to put this up when I saw the scale this morning. Sixty-three down makes me just 12 pounds from goal! And, I'm only 2 pounds heavier than a weight I considered reasonable in my late 20s and early 30s (though I still felt fat at that weight. . . who knew one day I'd rejoice at being that size?!)!

13 comments:

mommy said...

YAY!!!

DB said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats to you :).

Amy W. said...

Go crazy! You are getting so close!

Jen said...

Way to go!!! Keep it up. Oh yeah, I use the Centrum chewables also. Flinstone just didn't seem like it had enought.

Gen said...

Amaaazzzing! Only 12 more!!! So close.

I use a generic brand of Once a Day vitamins - its a small little tablet that is easy to swallow. I hate the chewables.

Sarah said...

Cath-e-rine! Cath-e-rine! GOOOO CATHERINE!!! (imagine me jumping around like a cheerleader if that helps)

uh said...

outstanding! Congrats!

Mary said...

absolutly amazing! You are doing great! You are almost there!!!!

jennyr1222 said...

Holy $^!% Catherine!! I'm so excited for you. Keep on rocking those prickly pear margaritas! ;-)

THE DASH! said...

OMG Catherine, that is SO brilliant. Can't wait for that post that says you've hit the mark. What a celebration!!!

carla said...

Catherine,
Just wanted to drop a note and say congratulations to you. You are doing awesome and such an inspiration. I was banded by Dr Fielding in July but after a few complications ( bleeding / infection / removal of port ) I finally have my port in and getting my first fill tomorrow. I hope to achieve the success that you have had. Your blogs keep me motivated :-)
Carla

momma2fi said...

HOW FANTABULOUS!!!! Wow - how amazing! Ride that high, baby!

Liz - Lizzle - Libby Lou said...

omg! so soon! what are you going to do? do you think maintaining will be as stressful and all consuming?